About our client
Our partner is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those they serve. Together, with colleagues around the world . They are well-known for being one of the top global health service companies in the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Account Relationship Manager to assist their team in grow their partner business, build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal staff and clients.
- To manage the development, implementation, execution and reviews of tactical marketing campaigns, execution, solicitation spend and final campaign activity for both internal and Partner and fulfillment
- Growing our partner business through increasing sales and the conversion of these sales into profitable revenue
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal staff
- Developing strategic plans for your partners on a regular basis
- Maintains proper relationships and interrelationships to ensure teamwork and unified effort between our client and representatives of the respective Sponsor/Affinity partner
- Ability to challenge the thinking of others and a track record of managing a strategic planning process in a large multi-national organization
- Candidates will need to be based in Thailand and Thai nationality
- Previous experience of managing a function
- Has minimum 2 years experience in marketing or equivalent position or Telemarketing
- At least 5 years of Insurance Industry
- Good communication skill in English and Thai
For more information please apply or email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.