As the Accounting and Finance Manager, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the financial health and stability of their company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements in accordance with international accounting standards (IFRS).
- Oversee all month-end closing activities, including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations, and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
- Review and monitor cash flow to ensure adequate liquidity and support financial planning.
- Control Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) aging, proactively addressing overdue accounts.
- Manage Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt (GR/IR) clearing process to maintain accurate inventory accounting.
Accounts Receivable (AR) Management:
- Oversee AR management, including credit evaluations, collection activities, and dispute resolution.
- Collaborate with sales and customer service teams to optimize credit terms and customer relationships.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts to support the company's financial planning and decision-making processes.
Tax and Regulatory Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with Thai government regulations by preparing and submitting Corporate Income Tax Forms and other required tax and accounting books/forms.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Thai tax laws and regulations to ensure the company's tax efficiency.
- Collaborate with external auditors during annual audits and address audit inquiries.
Ad Hoc Support:
- Provide ad hoc financial data, analysis, and reports as needed to support strategic decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPD) qualification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance, preferably in a retail or multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of IFRS and experience with financial reporting.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP (SAP)systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Native Thai with good English proficiency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.