Our client is the doing the Animal Health Product. They are the big MNC company which has a good history and career path.
The Accountant / Supply Chain Admin for Southeast Asia (SEA) supports all the accounting, supply chain administration and financial reporting for the region to ensure compliance in US GAAP, Local GAAP, Management, Tax and other statutory requirements, rules, and regulations in each country. The responsibilities are primarily related to month end-close, quarter-end close and Annual close; controlling of external firms on accounting, payroll, tax, banking, and other financial operations; support on internal and external audit. Track shipments and prepare documents as required. This position will report to the Finance and Administration Director of SEA.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in finance / Accounting.
* 7 - 10 years of progressive financial experience and exposure to manufacturing operations in a global, public company (MNC - multinational companies).
* Overall understanding of manufacturing costing, inventory, order to cash processes and accounting.
* Excellent knowledge of accounting principles - US GAAP and/or IFRS.
* Experience in General Ledger consolidation, reconciliation, bookkeeping is a must. * Consolidation of financial results - Trial balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet. * Reconciliation between local statutory books, US GAAP, management books.
* Perform analyzes by leveraging various financial reporting systems/tools.
* Experience in financial closing process.
* Experience in dealing with multiple currencies and conversion to US GAAP.
* Understand global consolidation & intercompany transactions.
* Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Proven track records to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
* Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of the organization.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, embrace different approaches and cultures.
* Fast learner: willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and learn new systems/methods.
* Teamwork, strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience with enterprise "ERP" systems, such as JDE, Oracle, SAP.
* EXCELLENT English skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.