About Our Client
Our client is a global leading Food & Beverages manufacturer with products on shelves in every corner of the world. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to lead their team of 4 accountants at one of their manufacturing facilities in Pathumtani.
The position offers an exciting opportunity for a skilled accounting professional to join an established team and contribute to improving profitability and implementing process improvements. The successful candidate will understand business, operations and financial processes and have the ability to collaborate with operational leadership to support improvements to the business.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial data.
- Monitors revenue and expenses while coordinating collection, consolidation and review of all financial data.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on expenditures and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Meets and exceeds accounting and financial objectives by using forecasting tools.
- Advise staff on the handling of routine and non-routine financial reporting transactions.
- Communicate and enforce expectations, job duties, policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with other financial staff to support and enable department to meet overall goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Regulates internal controls to maintain financial security.
- Protects company's privacy, integrity and value by keeping information confidential.
- Uses educational and professional resources to enhance knowledge and skillset.
- Achieves accounting and company goals and mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from accredited universities
- Big4 Audit background with CPA is a plus
- 8+ years in a similar role, exclusively from manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of accounting principles, standards, local regulations, tax, laws and practices.
- High attention to details, leadership skills and ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite, accounting databases and software
- Very good command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.