My client, a fast-expanding bank is looking for an AML Manager (Transaction Monitoring/ Fraud Investigation) to join the team.
- Assist to ensure the implementation of applicable policies, systems and controls related to anti-fraud program (prevention, detection, monitoring and awareness) and its investigations & reporting
- Identify and evaluate potential financial crime and fraud risks to advise and implement effective mitigation strategies and control measures
- Support the AMLCO and/or MLRO to design, implement and test the fraud detection and monitoring related systems
- Participant and support the Head of AML on projects including but not limited to examinations/audits by regulators or internal/independent assessors, new products/services assessment and review, fraud risk identification, management & assessment, staff awareness training
- Review alerts triggered by transaction monitoring systems.
- Identify, investigate and report suspicious activity and transaction, and prepare suspicious transaction reports (STRs) for submission to the JFIU in a timely manner.
- Assist in system development and enhancement related to AML compliance and other ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder with 5+ years of experience of in FCC or AML/CTF in the banking industry
- Strong knowledge of AML / CFT regulatory requirements, with a good understanding of ABC and other general compliance areas
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin)
- CAMLP/AAMLP accredited
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.