Argyll Scott Singapore is retained exclusively by a global luxury beauty client for the search of its hands-on APAC Training Manager.
About our client:
This luxury brand specialises in prestigious skincare, makeup, and fragrances. It is celebrated for its innovative use of plant-based ingredients and cutting-edge technology, appealing to discerning global clientele seeking seeking luxury and efficacy.
- Develop and deliver train-the-trainers programmes for the Asia Pacific region (incl. North Asia, SEA and Oceania), covering topics on product, facial and body treatments, and selling skills, in alignment with HQ mandates
- Adopt global training and education and customise them for diverse and specific needs of each Asia market
- Develop regional/local resources to achieving brand, product, and service excellence
- Ensure in-market local trainers in Asia Pacific region are highly skilled, service-oriented, well-trained, and productive, delivering the best experience every time to every client
- Participate in PR and customer relations/engagement activities (eg. product presentations and collaborations with makeup artists)
- Exemplify the Brand image through personal conduct, professionalism, and grooming standards
- Essential: Fluent in both English and Mandarin (writing and speaking)
- Experienced in multiple Asia countries beauty training landscape
- Comes with good understanding and experiences in multi-axes (skincare, cosmetics, fragrances, haircare)
- Experience in luxury retail is highly advantageous
- Strong coaching ability with a hands-on approach.
- Driven, results-oriented and commercial
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421