Position: Area Sales Manager
Report: Regional Sales Manager - South ; Sales Director
Location: Mekong, Vietnam
For Vietnamese candidates only
1. JOB GOALS
Our client, a global company with a world-known brand in the Consumer Goods industry, is seeking a Area Sales Manager Mekong in Vietnam.
* Responsible for delivering company sales objectives in assigned territories. Develop and execute the monthly/quarterly/ annual business plans with tracking matrix in accordance with the objective of growing the whole business.
* Key person for distributor management (selection, operations, Perf review, RoI), develop strong Distributor relationships and partnerships across all levels. Identifies key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned and partner of choice.
* Responsible for company initiatives execution at given territory, manage trade budget within guidelines, monitor results and make future recommendations for improved sales performance.
* Identify market gaps & opportunities by key provinces & channels, including competitors' intelligence, develop and implement regional programs to address key opportunities.
* Periodically review Distributor coverage, sales effectiveness, identify new customers, optimize & expand coverage for growing the whole business.
* Accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by connecting with Distributor/HR to ensure recruiting, orienting, training standard. Coaching, counseling team on Capability gaps.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor degree or higher in related majors.
* Proven track record in a sales management role.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in managing sales team/assigned territory preferably from consumer products industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management.
* Strong understanding of sales, coverage applications/principles and building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels, Distributor management.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic.
* Proactive, innovative and excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result.
* Good skill of public speaking.
* High mobility
* English basic
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.