A global luxury perfume house is looking for an experienced Business Development Assistant Manager to be based in Singapore to drive the House's business and visibility in Asia markets.
This individual contributor position plays a strategic and hands-on role in enabling global teams in understanding the local nuances in the highly fragmented and dynamic Asia markets.
Important: The right-fit candidate needs to have valid right to work in Singapore, and has good working knowledge and industry connections in this region to be successful.
- Establish and strengthen trusted relationships with external partners, store managers, counter managers
- Measure and analyse each point-of-sale business performance, identify opportunities and make commercial action plans to drive each POS to achieving the business KPIs
- Educate and train sales associates in having a strong customer-centric mindset and delivering the best brand experience to the customers
- Identify business development opportunities, including but not limited to new POS opening, new animation
- Be the eyes and ears and present regular competitors and markets reports to global teams
- Between 4+ and 7+ years of experiences in luxury-related products (eg fragrance, beauty/cosmetics, fashion, jewellery and timepieces)
- Comes with a good ASEAN and/or Oceania external network (eg departmental stores, speciality retailers, distributors)
- Current position holders of trade marketing, sales, key account management
- Entrepreneurial, commercial, go-getter
- Independent and mature to work as an individual contributor and represent the Brand in best light externally
- Fit for frequent travel to ASEAN and Oceania markets, and annual trips to global HQ
- between S$60,000 and S$90,000 annual base, + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421