A global luxury lifestyle brand client is looking for an APAC Corporate Communications Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
The client's success over the centuries is anchored strongly on its commitments in people, communities and products.
In the face of the ever-changing global and Asia dynamics and post-Covid, the APAC Corporate Affairs Manager will lead, define and drive Asia internal and external communications strategies and plans, to protect and promote both corporate reputation and commercial objectives.
This unique individual contributor role will work closely with Global and Asia leadership teams and across different functions (including Human Resource, Legal, Marketing, Supply Chain) to establish strong employer branding and employee value preposition. The position will report to Asia Head of HR directly and Global Corporate Affairs functionally.
Scope of work include but not limited to press events, media releases, corporate events, corporate social responsibilities, townhalls, digital and social media, and crisis management.
- Develop and execute strategic internal and external communications plans and programmes that protect and promote corporate reputation, and support commercial priorities and growth objectives, with close collaborations with Asia leadership team and cross-departments
- Lead and develop the Asia corporate social responsibility (CSR) roadmap (including sustainability, community give-back, charity, philanthropy)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with international, regional, national and trade industry key media representatives, pitch story ideas to deliver the brand's values and contents, and respond to incoming media inquiries
- Lead and create engaging employee communications, generate effective content and build effective channels for employee engagement, including townhall, newsletters
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or communications with a thorough understanding of communications principles and best practices
- 7+ years of progressively responsible communications regional experience, preferably in corporate communications
- Experienced in a global organization required; experience in other areas of corporate communications (employee communications, digital, social)
- Fluent English in writing and speaking and excellent communication skills, including strong editorial (writing, editing, proofing) proficiency
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421