Our client is the leading Total Quality Assurance Provider.
- Supervise a Team of Junior & Senior Accountants.
- Ensure that reporting activities are carried out per specified deadlines and KPIs.
- Manage accounting day to day operations
- Review the reconciliation of bank statements against GL and Cash Book.Take care of FA depreciation, Journal entries (GL)
- Reconcile tax reports as per accounting/ tax requirements
- Weekly/monthly checklist reconciliation (BS, P&L, ledgers,…)
- AR/AP Management.
- Review month end closing.
- Assist in preparation of schedules, financial statements, and management reports.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of monthly/yearly tax returns.
- Coordinate local annual GAAP audits compliance with external auditors.
- Regularly update, learn and gain knowledge of local accounting and tax regulations, practices and procedures, tax software.
- Any other ad hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting.
- Must have an experience in a supervisor role within an accounting firm
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good IT knowledge, proficient in MS Windows, Excel, Word, etc.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.