A client of mine who is from Financial services are looking for an individuals who are experienced in Data Protection / Governance or Data Security topics. This will be a covering within Asia. A permanent role.
- To be main person in contact when it comes to anything related to PDPA / GDPR related matters for the organization regionally.
- To front Data Protection bodies such as the Personal Data Protection Commission, being the main representative for the business on Data Protection matters.
- To educate end users internally within the organization on providing security awareness related to Data Protection topics.
- To consult and work with other regional offices on improvising Data Protection processes and strategies
- Bachelor Degree with at least 2-4 years of working experience in a role in Data Protection
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate with various stakeholders, which includes fronting PDPC
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.