Our clients are multinational luxury brands specializing in fashion, searching for a passionate, detail and result-oriented Assistant/Store Manager based in Bangkok.
The expectations for this role include providing exclusive customer relationship and staff development, and excellent management of the store which uphold the values of the brand. Execution of strategic sales plan to enhance business goals is also necessary. Other responsibilities entitled to this role will be comprised of but not limited to:
· Responsible for the performance, visibility, and overall store operations on a daily basis
· Conduct monthly/weekly reports to management on general commercial performance
· Analyze business goals and provide insights for strategic store management
· Communication of product knowledge and brand to the sales team
· Ability to operate budget control and inventory management
· Develop and maintain constant engagement of teams and grow VIP customer base
A successful applicant should have the following qualifications:
· Previous experience in luxury retail over 5 years, preferably senior/management roles
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills
· Ability to communicate in multiple languages is a plus
· Good leader and team management
· Only Thai nationality
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Pong at 02-107-2872, 065-993-9956
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.