About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a startups business for the decentralized finance world and beyond . They are now looking for a Blockchain Engineer - Tech Lead to join their team in HCMC. This role, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality products that deliver great user experience across the ecosystem with robustness and security.
- Develop accurate and efficient programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard language, coding methods, and operations requirements.
- Thoroughly tests the operation of completed programs and linkage to other programs.
- Assists the system analyst to establish file requirements and processing specifications for automated portions of the system.
- Support defect/problem investigation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in software development (GO, Java or Python)
- Have experience of develop application on cloud such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Know how-to Container environments.
- Strong skill in type-inference implementation is recommended
- Knowledge in NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB.
- Solid experience with GraphQL and subgraphs.
- Ability to implement unit-testing for each functionality.
- Knowledge in GRPC and Fundamentals of JSON RPC.
- Experience in events producers and consumer (Publisher/Subscriber) at scale.
- Self-managed and driven approaches in tasks solving.
- Experience developing with ethers.js, web3.js, and/or other blockchain libraries is a plus
- Experienced in the delivery of product in an agile environment
- Good communication in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.