Are you looking for an opportunity to manage the integration of nutrition brands and execute the marketing campaign to optimize the customer experience? If so, this is the role for you. This is for Thai Nationality only.
The salary is up to 100K with allowance and bonus
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for aligning customer segments to deliver an exceptional customer experience plan. You will also manage the resource allocation within the brands based on customer insight and leading execution across the brand teams.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Formulate and execute strategic directions of assigned portfolio and provide marketing support to build and maintain brands to achieve company sales targets; Evaluates and devises strategies for market share opportunities.
- Develop short and long-term directions and plan for portfolio of assigned products based on market intelligence, competitor activities and market information
- Formulate and evaluate marketing strategies aligned with a sales plan to achieve sales target within budget
- Collaborate with medical team to develop Annual Brand Plan
- Adopt global marketing activity/communication and develop local marketing activity base on local situations and problems
- Adopt / Develop marketing activities and communication through digital channel and others to draw healthcare professional and hospital pharmacists' product awareness
- Build up key customers database and speakers pool to endorse product benefits demand forecast system
- Conduct internal products knowledge training for sales teams and external product presentation
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Sciences (MBA is a plus)
- At least 2 years experience in sales and marketing - proven track record in a marketing environment
- Experienced in Hospital channel
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Strategic thinking, marketing minded, self-driven, business acumen and good presentation skills
- Knowledgeable about digital channel / related IT system and equipment
- Good command of English and PC skills
- New product launch experiences is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.