A new and exciting Business Analyst (12 months contract) for an asset management company in Singapore. Looking for someone with front office experience in asset management or in banking.
- Review of business processes in relation to Performance reporting.
- Assist in determining the Performance Reporting and Analysis requirement for the Investment Team.
- Identifying gaps and developing optimization strategies to close the gaps.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and effectively communicating in-sights and plan.
- Work closely with the Investment Team, Performance Specialist and the respective Vendor.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Ensuring solutions meet the business needs and requirements.
- Identify and execute continuous process improvement and automation.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage stakeholders across various levels and business areas.
- Ability to multi-task and with strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.