A new Business Analyst position (12 months convertible contract) for a global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience with Moody's and also experience working on liquidity risk projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Specialise in data modelling for Finance and Treasury data including Funds Transfer Pricing, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Banking Book
- Identify, report and remediate data quality issues
- To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
- To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
- To ensure documentation adheres to BCBS239 requirements
- To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
- To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
- To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for the Treasury and Liquidity Reporting work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
- To ensure solution adheres to BCBS239 requirements
- 10 - 15 years of functional experience in Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting change Management roles
- Preferred experience with Moody's Fermat/Risk Authority risk calculation and reporting engine
- Preferred experience as Data Engineer
- Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and good understanding of financial risk
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.