Business Analyst/ Business consultant (assets management) - THB 150K
About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading financial services company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Bangkok.
In this role, the Business Analyst. will interface with key stakeholders and apply Business Analysis skills and Domain Proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will be responsible for feasibility study, collecting specifications needs, risk identification, formulate E2E process of workflow, integrating legacy system. You will also deliver BRDs, Requirement's specifications for modules/applications, and lead validation for all types of functional/non-functional testing and support activities related to tracking, work allocation and status reporting. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Create use case diagrams, flowcharts and other visuals to facilitate understanding of system processing and changes required.
- Collaborates with developers on completion of architecture and peer reviews of Technical Design Documentation required for each project.
- Develop and manage internal procedures and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support.
- Engages in testing, validation and other QA related activities.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Interacts with software architect, info security and infrastructure teams to understand software and hardware limitations and to capture Non-Functional Requirements.
- Engages in critical thinking and problem-solving activities to help the teams explore alternative technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Partners with Application Architects and IT Leaders to influence strategic initiatives to ensure optimal and efficient use of technologies.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and Scrum Team Developers to resolve issues, ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise and knowledge of technology solutions being used by the enterprise as well as understanding how business processes are leveraging those technologies.
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Provides superior customer service while managing relationships with end users, business area leaders, partners and vendors to ensure deliverables exceed expectations.
- Delivers technical solutions using enterprise standards and engineering best practices for project documentation of analysis, design, testing, and implementation of new/modified software applications.
- Stay current with technological developments in software development, systems and application support, as well as management and user support practices.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in MBA, Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience as Business Analyst in Financial Services industry.
- Experience in assets management or custodian bank
- Experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process.
- Experience in Business Analysis Skills - Requirement's analysis
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with technical writing skills, developing use case diagrams, process flows, systems technical design, architecture diagrams, system development or equivalent processes.
- Proven experience in developing technical expertise and understanding business processes.
- Experience delivering strategic software solutions within an agile environment.
- Demonstrated learning agility and experience implementing IT processes.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.