A new and exciting Business Analyst position (contract till January 2023) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with strong change management experience and a good understanding of payments.
- Program / Project Governance, Planning and Management
- Business Analysis - Review the process F2B, exceptions to understand root cause
- Roadmap Planning and Book of Work Prioritization
- Solution Analysis - Work with relevant IT, Finance & Ops colleagues to arrive at potential solutions.
- Business Requirement Documents - Write BRD's which are in line with the project requirements
- Test Management and Support - Build & execute the test plans
- Post Implementation Support
- Explore other manual processes & drive efficiencies where applicable.
- Relevant change and project/program management experience in a financial services environment. Specifically in Payments related functions.
- Proven track record in driving and implementing systems, process and people change
- Experience in writing & leading Business Requirement Documents, Test plans and post production IT check-outs.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, deliver and drive change, with relevant quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Competency in process review and analysis abilities
- Effective personal impact / authoritative presence. Strong communication skills - written, verbal communication and presentation, and ability to influence
- Time management - ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure. Organized and articulate, attention to detail
- Equivalent work of at least 5+ years in Financial Services industry experience, some of which should include business analyst or project management
- Exposure in either one of Payments Services, FX, Cash Settlements, Reconciliation or Swift related knowledge
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.