Our client is a sizable company which develops and markets a portfolio of healthcare products span across the globe. They are currently in search of a Business Development Director to drive and expand the HK & Macau region business. This incumbent will be a core member of the leadership team with key objective to drive financial results, growth and profitability.
Reporting to the COO, you will be leading teams in sales, marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and RA & QA to deliver business targets. You will manage overall business performance with full P&L responsibilities for HK & Macau. You will develop strategic analysis to evaluate business performance, execute business plans to achieve and exceed targets. You will manage existing sales channels and explore new business opportunities strategically. You will manage and enhance business process, ensure smooth operations and quality control. You will manage and enhance team performance, coach individuals to develop and unleash capabilities and competencies.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related disciplines
- Solid experience in sales or business development
- Health supplement category experience is most preferred, FMCG background is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Number sensitive and highly analytical
- Proactive, problem solver, strategic thinker
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire people and drive collaboration
- Well versed in sales management tools such as Power BI / Salesforce
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.