Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Business Strategy Transformation Senior Manager. This role sits within the Operations Transformation team and you will work alongside with clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on strategy development to drive business value.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations' service delivery
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Qualification in a business with a well ranked institution and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in with leading management consulting firms, with focus in the Consumer Business industry.
- Experience in leading strategy and operational transformation with Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail sectors
- Established client relationships and business development track record
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to short-term and long-term project assignment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.