As one of the world leading companies in medical devices. The company is now looking for Business Unit Manager to establish and collaborate internal resources for the most effective way and altogether drive the business towards changing world.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing goals and objectives for specific business unit
- Measuring performance and managing full P&L with ability to analyse the number of revenue and cost
- Driving and setting the team structure within the business unit to achieve the company's goals
- Managing new products process or services to meet changing market conditions with effective supply chain management
- Conducting research and all related information to ensure that business is on the right track
The qualifications are:
- Education background in Business Administration, Medical Technology, or related fields
- Over 7-10 years of management skill
- Related experience in capital devices
- Strong Sales and Marketing strategy, business transformation
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Strong connection with sectors in hospitals and key decision maker
- Able to travel upcountry and oversea
If you think you are the right person, click the apply button or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The many more opportunities are now awaiting for you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.