Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Chief of Customer Experience. This role will responsible for delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey and helping the company continually achieve greater customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and profitability.
- Create a feedback loop for customers in order to always have the best of best-in-class interaction design to optimize the customer experience
- Collaborate with the business, technical, and product leaders to understand the vision, objectives, and transformation plans tohelp identify opportunities for competitive advantage
- CXO are hands-on, active problem solvers and the visionary force behind the journey design and strong
- influencers of the technical solution to achieve an exceptional customer-centered outcome
- Define and shape the customer experience strategy, facilitating work sessions with stakeholders and users to define key design goals and requirements
- Collaborate with all C-level to ensure alignment of the strategy
- Guide CX Design team on strategy related to research insights, execution, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Be a part of the Delivery functions to provide the right tools to deliver sprint goals
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.