About Argyll Scott
In 2017, Argyll Scott became part of Hydrogen Group, a global, market leading, specialist recruitment group. Operating a portfolio of brands across different locations, we power the world's leading businesses by recruiting the brightest talent. Being part of a global recruitment group has many benefits for our people:
Global platform: Leverage a platform that enables you to do your job better and more efficiently
Collaborate: Work with, and learn from, fantastic colleagues all around the world
Opportunities: International mobility to develop your career around the world
- You will play a key role in developing the client strategy for our clients.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition and development of clients where there is an
- opportunity to partner in one or more of our established EMEA practices.
- Implement best practice and lead service reviews of key clients with a view to improve
- performance and depth of relationships.
- Work in partnership with each Practice Director to identify opportunities for development of
- our consultants, new verticals or strategic clients.
- Own key sales workstreams for the region that enable us to continuously improve our sales
- platform and processes.
- Partner with our Project Partners, our Change and Transformation Consultancy sister
- company on identifying opportunities for major deliverable based project work
- Ultimately you will be measured on your ability to win high value clients, improving our
- performance on key clients and reigniting relationships with lapsed clients.
- We are looking for highly driven consultative sales professionals/experience TAs who are as much focused on
- winning business as they are on building long term relationships. You'll have high levels of integrity,
- always doing what is right for the client.
- Whilst the above is a priority, we would welcome any additional skills listed below and would be
- happy to help you develop skills on these areas further:
- Proven track record of developing senior relationships (D, MD, CxO)
- An existing network in Human Resources and / or Talent Acquisition at Leadership / Board
- level would be highly beneficial
- Experience of recruiting, consulting or selling within one or more of our key FS practices
- (Technology, Business Transformation, Finance, Legal, Compliance)
- Proven track record of winning transformational clients such as volume accounts, SOW,
- project recruitment, embedded talent model or talent consulting and can show evidence of
- being able to spot opportunities to further develop clients across verticals
- Ability to write a sales strategy focused on a balanced client portfolio and be able to deliver
- on it. We are keen to see the ability to turn cold BD into warm and finally, to work smart
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.