Our client is the leading financial services, they are seeking for " Cloud Architect and IT Infrastructure, Analyst " In this business critical role, you will be the lead analyst cum project manager for the cybersecurity compliance projects in the company.
- Great opportunity to work with a nation's largest company in its industry
- Excellent opportunity to lead on the Cybersecurity projetcs
- 24 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
- 1 month compeletion bonus plus Performance bonus
This position is part of a team which oversees the on-premise and Azure Cloud IT infrastructure This is a technology design, operations and maintenance role. The job holder functions as the subject-matter-expert and is accountable for the fitness-for-purpose of the areas.
You will operate and maintain the uptime, as well as operating hygiene of the key on-prem and cloud systems. You will also work with internal teams such as application teams and cybersecurity teams for the ongoing stability and operations of the IT infrastructure and cloud environment as well as the business systems residing in the environment.
Management, Maintenance and Operation of cloud and On-Premise IT infrastructure
- Manage and execute routine maintenance such as patching, reconfiguration and other routine maintenance
- Manage data backups and replication
- Manage and execute corrective maintenance
- Manage and execute upgrades, refactoring and other major maintenance
- Manage the physical and cloud assets and resources, and taking responsibility to ensure fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose
- Manage the software licenses and intellectual property assets and taking responsibility to ensure fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose.
- Manage the operations support and maintenance agreements and resources in your area, taking accountability for their fitness-for-purpose and custody
- Develop and upkeep documentation for infrastructure and Azure Cloud
- Maintain up-to-date architecture artefacts, technical and configuration documentation, asset inventory, CMDB, and associated artefacts
- Manage and execute operations processes and routines
- Monitor the health of the infrastructure and Azure Cloud and rectify abnormalities when necessary.
Azure Cloud Architecting and Management
- Design and manage the cloud environment on Azure, including production, staging, QA, DR and development cloud infrastructures running 24×7.
- Manage the configuration, provisioning, scaling, deployment, monitoring and security of resources in company's Azure cloud e.g. Compute and storage, Networking and connectivity with on-premise environment, logging and monitoring, disaster recovery etc.
- Propose and incorporate Azure cloud services and features to fulfil business requirements while optimising cost and performance, and automate routine processes where applicable (e.g. through the use of deployment templates)
- Work with application teams to design and implement infrastructure for business applications in company's Azure cloud.
- Manage, monitor and report cloud expenditure regularly and take prompt actions to rectify discrepancies and control cost.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, cybersecurity, database and applications teams to ensure company's Azure cloud follows standard best practices.
- Validate new IaaS, PaaS or SaaS solutions and ensure they adhere to architecture roadmap and cybersecurity requirement.
- Implement cloud strategies and design that aligns with business objectives and review them regularly to ensure fit-for-purpose.
- Look out for changes to Azure and other hyperscale clouds regularly. Manage the impact of such changes to company's Azure cloud by taking prompt action.
- A degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent. Diploma holders with equivalent skillsets, certification and experience will be considered.
- Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator (Must have)
- Technical proficiency in a field
- Strong background in enterprise IT infrastructure maintenance and operations
- Strong understanding across cloud computing and infrastructure components (compute, storage, network, data, applications)
- Intermediate experience in cloud solution architecting and cloud management (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Advanced knowledge and experience in enterprise IT infrastructure management including on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in cloud solution architecting.
- Technically passionate and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and take responsibility for the outcomes of the systems under his/her charge.
- Good interpersonal and interactions skills.
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.