We are exclusively recruiting for a global Consumer Tech organisation who are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Director due to internal progression. This is a key hire for the region and will be providing commercial insight to drive key stakeholders decisions and business partner with the leadership team, operations, commercial and sales/marketing teams. Reporting directly into the Managing Director who has an very strong and successful track record, who will play a big part in their career path in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong working relationship with the Senior Leadership team and wider functional leaders, quickly becoming established as a valued member of the senior leadership team
- Develop the short, medium and long-term financial planning and work closely with the BI team to develop and implement new commercial data roadmap and advanced analytics
- Taking full responsibility for the groups budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning and setting financial targets and objectives
- Financial and scenario modelling for the division and producing monthly reporting analysis to help drive new change
- Create "Best in Class" commercial processes to support a clear strategic direction of a business which is experiencing high growth and contributing to the setting and execution of the vision of the business
- To liaise to Senior Leadership, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis
- Deliver commercial and financial insight into opportunities to further accelerate profitable growth
- To take a lead role in planning and delivering the both annual budget and strategic planning processes
- Managing a high calibre and diverse team
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a CA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA background with strong commercial experience of working in a fast-paced environment. My client is looking for candidates with a demonstrative track record of success within Technology, e-commerce or FMCG organisations.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Swain Michael Thomas
EA Reg No: R1325644