Our client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, health and beauty products. They are actively looking for Commercial Manager - Emerging Marketing (Indonesia) to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Manage and lead the creation and execution of go to market strategies with local teams, owned retail and 3rd parties distributors, for both trade and consumers in each specified market.
· Achieve agreed goals and contributes to the achievement of key performance targets relating to sales, market share, gross margin, trading profit, cash flow, and AOI in the respective scope.
· Influencing business direction identifying business opportunities that grow businesses with relevant geographies, sharing the strategy internally with Marketing, Communications, Wholesale sales, Alphega Services, and externally with 3rd parties and own teams.
· Identify key insights from data and use them to create compelling action plans.
· Coordinate and integrate all commercial activities related to products.
· Develop and maintain synergistic and constructive relationships with other WBA Divisional and Country departments and personnel, particularly Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations.
· Oversee and ensure systems are in place to monitor performance and actions taken to address under achievement of targets/objectives
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in complex consumer goods sales.
· Good Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing experience in launching new products with confirmed success.
- Excellent skills in negotiation and consumer segmentation.
- Experienced in working internationally especially in Asia country.
- Excellent in English and Thai communication.
- ONLY THAI NATIONALITY
What's an offer:
· Salary: 120K
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.