Our client is one of the global luxury brands and retail stores. They are actively looking for Communication Manager to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Develop and manage overall brand and marketing strategy.
· Generate and develop communication plans for Traditional, Digital & Social platforms.
· Ensure consistent brand image and maximize A&P budget.
· Build partnerships to enhance brand relevancy.
· Create media investment strategies for Traditional, Digital & Social channels.
· Develop digital strategy to increase online traffic..
· Manage and build relationship with Press and PR agency.
· Develop influencer strategy.
· Plan and execute ROI-driven brand events.
· Corporate and work with Omni-Channel and Mall marketing teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business management
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing and luxury industry
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written in English and Thai
- Thai Nationality ONLY!
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Jaiwattanasawat at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.