Our client is one of the listed companies in Thailand. With the business expansion in APAC, they are URGENTLY looking for a Company Secretary to support several business units. They prefer candidate with strong skills of all kinds of commercial contracts drafting and ability to work in partnership as legal advisor with both internal and external stakeholders to support overall legal and compliance matters in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to the management team, perform as an individual contributor to work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of legal / compliance / com Sec in the organization
· Being a focal point of contact on legal matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders, provide legal support as well as recommendation on effect of all agreements
· Draft, review and negotiate all services agreements, prepare legal materials and conduct legal due diligence when necessary as well as ensure practices complies with head quarter requirements
· Handle all corporate secretary activities including preparation materials and agenda for the Board Meetings, and take minutes in the Board of Directors meeting
· Consult the Board of Directors on relevant issues, provide information to newly appointed directors, and co-ordinate and arrange good corporate governance.
· Ensure that business activities of the Board of Directors comply with rules and regulations of the SET/SEC.
· Monitor Compliance Program to ensure established Legal and Corporate Affair policies and procedures are followed to maintain integrity of overall program
· Maintain contract library including copies of executed contracts/agreements and generic contract documents
· Prepare legal/compliance training materials with ability to facilitate as a trainer to conduct training activities if necessary
· Ensure all legal and compliance matters run smoothly in the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in LAW with at least 10 years of experience in Legal and Corporate Secretary
· Logical thinking with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· THAI Nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.