Our client is a leading global Insurance industry with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With the business expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional as Senior Compliance Manager to manage overall compliance process in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to expat and manage small team, work in partnership with the legal team in to ensure the best practice of compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, and ensure all legal practices in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as provide guidance to management on governmental relationship, and the implications of impending legislative changes
· Implement, monitor systems and procedures to ensure that the organization is complying with all laws and regulations, industry codes of conduct and company policies
· Liaise with the officer of the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) and/or any other government agencies as necessary
· Ensure the control of the QC ad OA Department as well as handle complaints relating to legal compliance breaches
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Support in the conduct of awareness and communicate any changes to employees
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in LAW, Thai Barrister at Law is preferable
· At least 10 years of experience in Compliance in Insurance industry
· Strong relationship with local regulators would be an advantage
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication skill
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· Thai Nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.