Argyll Scott is partnering with an international asset management business to look for a new high calibre distribution compliance senior manager/associate director (private markets) to join the team.
- Implement distribution compliance procedures and policies
- Review Asia market material review platform and cross border marketing activities
- Supervise compliance team in different business units
- Monitor Asia marketing review standards as well as implementation of Asia marketing initiatives
- Supervise the distribution framework in Asia from compliance perspective
- Provide advice on ad hoc compliance matters
- Recognized degree holder with 6 years above relevant experience gained in audit, financial intermediaries or regulator.
- Experience working in asset management firm, wealth management firms or regulatory bodies preferred
- Knowledge of investment industry and international financial markets.
- Knowledge of SFC Codes and marketing guidelines.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Please directly apply or email your CV to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for this opportunity.