- Responsible for delivering accuracy and timeliness of quality cost analysis and report for division heads and business controllers (ie. Period-End Closing, Actual Cost Report, Dynamic Forecast Report, and Variance Impact of cost deviation).
- Ensure Costing in the factory is in line with Costing Standards, Guideline & Policy and Government Regulations.
- Ensure master data quality and all reports deliverables are accurate, transparent, and timely.
- Responsible for period-end closing activities of factory costing including budget preparation and providing cost analysis reports.
- Ensure a standardized costing process within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Cost Accounting or other finance functions.
- Solid knowledge in cost analysis preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Good logical thinking, result-focused, and proactive cooperation.
- Good command of English and Thai is a must.
- Must be able to work in Rayong (Amata City).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.