Our client is the global leading manufacturing who has the great history of business growth.
Now, they are looking for Costing Manager who is good at excel skill, good English skill and be a good business partner with commercial team.
- Support Management team, for budgeting and forecasting in terms of product and manufacturing cost with financial insight.
- Support the Operation to align manufacturing resources against market demand.
- A key member to Continuous Improvement programs.
- Working with the operation team to provide manufacturing variance analysis on by product.
- Provide financial stewardship to support all Global CI and best cost of production processes.
- Provide accurate and timely product costing for commercial decisions .
- Ensure accurate inventory valuation for the business.
- Monitor manufacturing control effectiveness and develop/execute improvement plans to assure accurate financial reporting
- Prepare and monitor site Budget and Forecast
- Work with Operation team Owners to get an understanding of performance. Lead budget variance commentary and reporting.
- Target areas of expense overruns/inconsistencies and implement corrective measures.
Ethics & Best Practices
- Operate within Company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including but not limited to Financial Data Quality Management, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and OHSAS 14001).
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company independently managing product costing.
- Experience is setting and managing standard costing, analysis of variance and control manufacturing variance and take corrective measures.
- Experience in preparing and managing financial budget, forecast etc.
- Experience of working in well-established global multinationals with matrix reporting structures. Ability to report to a senior level outside the country.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in data management and analysis, including use of business intelligence reporting and finance systems.
- Graduate or post graduate in Accounting with costing specialization.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.