The key role for Country Manager is to manage the responsibility to setup and operate the Sourcing Office in Vietnam.
The Country Manager reports directly to the Managing Director. The responsibiliites include :
- Setup and operate Vietnam Sourcing office.
- Align the overall sourcing strategies of the suppliers to ensure the continuity of supply and to implement the productivity and reduce costs to the company
- Be responsible for building, setting direction for organizational development within Vietnamese market
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure quality and delivery of Products are satisfied.
- Ensure supply chain operation in Vietnam are compliant with Nilorn global compliance standards.
- Take part in developing regional & local policies, standards and processes.
- Lead the process of cost reduction within country, regional and global levels.
- Face customers to ensure the agreements are met in terms of strategy and goals
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.