- Collaborate with cross functional team to understand the product and requirements
- Works with other teams to drive data acquisition, registrations of users, products and platforms including web, apps and other sources, etc.
- Oversee and develop incremental year-to-year improvement on the key KPIs of customer acquisition, retention, and customer revenue from the CRM program
- Leading about CRM and providing them opportunities to leverage the activities to help meet business objectives
- Define and execute campaign & journey reporting and optimizations/recommendations to improve key KPIs
- Manage budgeting and forecasting and spend for CRM/Demand Creation activities
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in related fields
- 5-6 years management experience in CRM, loyalty, and digital marketing within a start-up hybrid organization or any large tech company.
- Previouse experience from Retail & eCommerce are a big plus.
- Solid understanding with leading CDP, CRM, Analytics & Reporting and marketing platforms - Adobe Analytics, Google (Varied including Firebase), Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce, Clevertap, PowerBi etc.
- Proficiency analytical with a proven ability to interpret data and extract insights that turn into action
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai with excellent communication skills are a must
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you own products from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.