Our client is one of the international beauty and skincare retailers. They are actively looking for CRM Manager to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Collecting and keeping track on customer performance and target, and identifying potential gaps and action plans to conclude the gaps.
· Identify and analyze customer member data to inform business development and campaigns.
- Responsible in doing ad-hoc analysis for specific products/franchise, especially NPD to check the sources of business and if any reduction of the sales.
· Cooperating and working along with management team and global team to develop and implement retention strategies.
· Conduct yearly and monthly target customers and forecasts in sales and spending.
- Responsible for business development, execution, and timeline including risk assessment, launch the project and solving problem with collaboration and communication with related departments.
- Lead and develop CRM platforms to leverage CRM activations and business needs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business administration, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM, Data analytics, or Data management.
- Experience working in retail, skincare or beauty business is preferred.
- Excellent communication in spoken and written in Thai and English
- Experiences in CRM, data analytics or data management, business administration, Marketing or related fields.
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY**
- Salary: up to 120K
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.