Our client, a Property Investment Group, is currently looking for Senior Data Analyst to work with the cross-functional team to understand the business priorities, design and develop the data driven solution to deliver the measurable business outcomes.
- Work through the complex datasets (structured and unstructured) from different silo to craft the story with proper visualizations.
- Work with key stakeholders to gather the dashboard requirements and build the interactive dashboards with proper storytelling to call out the actionable insights.
- Conduct the data analysis to improve customer experience / drive customer engagement including but not limited to customer segmentation profiling, customer engagement initiative post evaluation, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL and Tableau is a must, in addition, exposure to Python/R would be preferable
- 2-4 years solid experience in data analytics, ideally the experience gains from Loyalty Program/Retail industry
- Ability to extract actionable insights from the CRM platforms, sensitive to the numbers and understand the CRM analytics framework
- The candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior CRM Data Analyst
This is a 12-month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi-year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.