Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Data Management Lead (PL/SQL). This role will responsible to manage day-to-day processing of programing script writing, verification, testing to ensure quality data collection and inputs.
- Responsible for investment report generating as required by regulators, clients, managements, etc. on required timeline
- Responsible for developing new reports to support new business activity
- Map and validate data to ensure consistency, integrity, and accuracy based on project specific guidelines
- Support and improve the correctness and capability of other business units on operation process
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Financial Engineering, Finance, Risk Management, Computer Science, or related fields
- Minimum 1-3 Years of relevant experience in the financial industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications e.g., Excel
- High capability to learn and able to adopt quickly
- Outstanding communication skill
- Hands-on experienced in Oracle PL/SQL, Python or Qilkview
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.