About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leader in the private sector of IT and digital solutions in Thailand. They are now looking for a Data Science Consultant to join their team in Bangkok.
- Work with business teams and IT teams to gathering the requirements, suggest the solution, describe on EDA, developed ML model and suggest how to apply the model result to business process.
- Consulting and develop advanced algorithm that solve the business problem using relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.), machine learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.), machine learning solutions (Google Tensorflow, Sklearn, etc.) and visualization (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Update project progress and assist customers with identifying model drift and retraining models.
- 3-5 years' experience in analyzing data through statistical modelling and machine learning to tackle business questions.
- Experience in predictive modeling, data science and analysis.
- Previous experience in a ML or data scientist role and a track record of building ML or DL models.
- Able to translate business requirements into data solutions and propose solutions to business challenges.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong in using SQL queries
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.