Argyll Scott is working with top financial, banking and Insurance company in Thailand. With their upcoming projects, They are looking for potential candidates with professional skills of DevOps to join the company.
- Building and maintain new development tools and infrastructure and core components.
- Introduce and implement site reliable engineering practices such as monitoring and alerting, canary deployment, etc.
- Troubleshoot, identifying technical problems and fix technical environment issues.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and provide guidance to developer teams.
- Ensure the system comply with regulatory, security and audit requirements.
- Cooperate closely with software engineers and release management to ensure development following established processes and provide tools, framework, deployment strategy to support continuous deliver.
- Design and select the suitable solutions to automate and eliminate tedious, repetitive work.
- Master or bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Professional experienced in Window server and Linux system engineering.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline, GitHub actions will be advantage.
- Good Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes skills, Kafka management and data platform will be a plus.
- Infrastructure as code experience, preferably with Terraform.
- Well Understanding coding languages such as Java, Node, React, Angular, Golang or Python.
- Able to configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Experienced with binary and artifacts management such as JFrog Artifactory.
- Logging and motoring systems such as Grafana, Promtail and Loki.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.