We are looking for a Cloud Engineer for a 12-month contract role. This role is extendable based on your performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, operate, and manage continuous integration and deployment pipelines, Manage releases and deployments for applications.
- Evaluate, implement, and streamline DevOps practices with architect & tech leads.
- Assist in platform migration activities.
- Automate repeated operational activities & enable process automation
- Maintain code repositories for various platforms and applications used by the development team.
- Document application configurations, deployment processes, and operational procedures to ensure knowledge sharing and maintain system documentation.
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience with build automation tools (e.g., Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab CI/CD).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Possess a bachelor's degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent.
- 4+ Years of relevant experience
- At least 4 years hands-on-experience in building CI/CD pipelines and managing DevOps tools and workflow.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Nexus and scripting experience to do integrations through API, CLI for extracting data and to perform automated operations.
- Prior experience in creating CI CD pipelines for Microservices, Containerized applications in any Container platform.
- Very Strong experience in Automated Deployments and Infrastructure as Code using tools like Terraform, Ansible.
- At least 1-2 Azure Cloud certification is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply for this role.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.