My client is building out a team to develop strategic fintech products that will be offered globally. Creating a user-centric international payment product, they will be reshaping the future industry's landshape. Currently looking for multiple talents with strong business analysis skills to join them.
- Deliver customer-facing digital applications
- Use variety of analysis tools and activities - User story mapping and writing, customer journey flows
- Requirement elicitation techniques, prioritization techniques, market/competitor analysis, gap analysis, low fi mockups
- Lead workshops and discovery sessions
- Work closely with Product Owners, IT teams and key stakeholders
- Create test cases based on user stories and perform testing
- Bachelor of Business Administration, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis & digital transformation
- Awareness of latest digital banking trend, ideally has cloud computing experience
- Customer-centric, has experience with digital wallets, international payments or fintech
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment and has worked at a start-up / has start-up mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.