Our client who has an outstanding reputation in Banking Industry. With the growth of the business which has a track record of consistently expanding their markets. They are seeking Digital Forensics Analyst to be a part of the growth team, based in Singapore.
- Excellent opportunity to emphasis is placed on development, training, and with proven track records for career progression.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Hybrid working and training provided
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
- Experienced in Cyber Security/ Incident Response
- Lead in cyber incident response engagements
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Utilising your extensive Digital Forensics and Incident Response experience to conduct and manage your individual caseload across the entire incident response or investigative lifecycle from start to finish
- Discovering unfamiliar technology or data during the midst of an incident or investigation and assessing its relevance to the issues at hand, i.e. stored information, auditing capability, evidential value etc.
- Leveraging upon your ability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a clear, concise and inclusive manner to technical and non-technical audiences with colleagues, peers and stakeholders at all levels
- Embracing new and upcoming technologies and assessing how they could apply and improve on the way in which the team responds to incidents
- Working alongside a global team with colleagues in the USA and Europe, whilst placing emphasis on collaboration and sharing of ideas and methodologies
- Undertaking and sharing the responsibilities of working an on-call schedule so that the bank is well placed to respond to incidents or investigations when required.
What we are looking for;
- 3 years to 7 years of experience in identify, analyse and present evidential data from workstation orientated systems, including but not limited to systems installed with Microsoft Windows; and
- Experience in investigating specific facets or workstreams of various incident scenarios/investigations as part of a broader DFIR/investigative team; and
- Experience and knowledge of IT and cyber incident response procedures
- Incident response digital investigations computer forensics,
- Security Monitoring technnologies & tools
- System & Network Administration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.