Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Digital Innovation Lead (Tech Healthcare). This role will responsible for creating the vision and strategy in digital and technology area that will enable and lead afflicate business towards achiveing its goal.
- You partner with business stakeholders, co-create technology-enabled business strategies that are implementable through the creation of a Digital Roadmap.
- Provide strategic direction, prioritisation, mobilisation of resources aligned to shared business objectives with respective areas
- Emerging digital trends, and enhancing digital literacy and understanding within the affiliate to ensure Centers of Excellence and Squads harness digital as a business enabler
- Responsible for delivering the Digital Roadmap, and facilitating the implementation of key customers.
- To act as an internal big data expert, partner with other functions to provide insights and recommendations on big data projects
- Take leadership role that educates, advises and challenges to enrich business area strategy for the benefit of the whole
- Negotiate and influence to ensure the right product managers and product owners are assigned to key initiatives
- Identify business opportunities and work with business and informatics partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver continually improved products
- Nurtures and develops a business savvy consultative and value driven partnership
- Champions Informatics Strategy and the implementation of core platforms
- Support the development of data registry platforms and analytical methods
- MBA or related field
- Master in technology
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 7 years working experience, within multinational companies (Healthcare is optional)
- Fluent in Thai and English both written and spoken
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.