· Direct the day-to-day actions of the entire accounting department
· Cash flow control and management. Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management, and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems
· Enforce the correct accounting policies, methods and principles
· Produce financial statements by monitoring and evaluating accounting data
· Streamline systems and processes and initiate corrective actions when necessary
· Create and sustain fiscal records and other files to accurately document transactions
· Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations and support other functions as appropriateness.
· Coordinate with external auditor and internal auditor, CPA, SEC, revenue department and related.
· Provide guidance and assistance to management in the financial control. Keep top management fully informed on the financial condition of the business.
· Gather insight of financial data and analyze strategically in various aspects to ensure cost productive and deliver best interests to the organization.
· Assign projects to the other staff members to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies
· Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or related fields
· 3-6 years' experience for Financial or Accounting Manager level
· Familiar in IPO accounting process is a must
· Good command of written, spoken English and computer literate - TOEIC700+
· CPA license is prefer
· Excellent communication skills
· Energetic able to work under pressure
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.