Our client is a listed manufacturer in electronic products with history over a few decades. It is a major player in its markets globally, with capabilities in designing and manufacturing for world's reputable brands.
The Director, Supply Chain APAC role reports to the Global VP of supply chain, leads APAC Sales Operations, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Customer Service functions which include regional sales/operations interconnection, customer demand/revenue forecasting, supply planning and customer service/satisfaction. The role is also responsible for the definition, staffing, and ongoing evolution of this department to support business operations and growth including initiatives to meet customer requirements, strategies for process improvement and day-to-day execution of the function in the most cost-effective way possible while also maintaining high levels of service.
- Strong technical skillset with 10+ years of Supply Chain experience (supply planning, demand planning, logistics, and/or customer service) of which multiple years have been at leadership level, preferably at a mid- to large-size multinational company.
- Strong experience with the electronics industry
- Ability to support multiple work assignments simultaneously, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong executive presence - ability to navigate complex situations, communicate across the organization and lead cross-functional teams to drive impact.
- Direct international experience leading cross-national teams preferred.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills - proficiency at both written and spoken English/Mandarin.
- Strong documentation skills and ability to read and interpret advanced technical documents and write reports.
- Familiarity with ERP systems generally and MRP specifically - knowledge in Oracle/Cloud Planning preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.