Argyll Scott is working with well-know multinational fashion brand and retailer to search for experienced e-commerce marketer, reporting to Head of E-commerce.
The role will be responsible for keeping up to date with web technology, digital marketing, and related digital technology in order to support company's business goals to transform, modernize and digitalize the brand for sustainable growth in the future.
Day to day
- Responsible for sales targets for assigned e-commerce platform
- Collect, and analyze consumer data (SEO/SEM/PPC) , and market research, to align with targeted marketing activities, and maximize commercial opportunities
- Managing E-Commerce using FMCG/Fashion/Footwear retail brands on E-marketplace
- Full knowledge of digital KPIs
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Content, Performance marketing , e-commerce or related filed
- Capability/certificate regarding GA (google analytics), SEO, SEM, UX/UI CX/CI experience is an advantage
- Strong background in FMCG, retail business are an advantage requirement.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategically leverage, interpret, share data quickly and accurately
- Certificate regarding GA (google analytics) or relevant is a plus
- Passion to drive sales
Location : Bangna / Hybrid work
Budget : 120K-150K
If would like to get more job detail, the hiring manager is open share in the interview session after reviewing CV.
For more information please apply or email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.