We are looking for a driven and experienced individual as a Engineering Lead for a client is a renowned and established brand. This role is a Permanent opportunity.
- Setup and maintain the platform data environment for MLOps, ML DevOps and CI/CD, ensuring integration with the rest of the relevant systems
- Setting directions and roadmap to oversee the execution of the team's effort to launch
- Responsible for engaging with stakeholders across internal and external teams (eg: business users, software engineering team and data team) on implementing good use cases using AI and ML topics
- Build customize but scalable products and solutions for the business, to help automate and improve data-driven decision making, improve operational process excellence; increasing overall business's effectiveness and efficiency
- Improving processes and set industry best practices by staying relevant in the latest technologies and trends in NLP
- Willing to share and learn knowledge and play a key role in helping organization stay in the forefront as a market leader and drive the organization's ML capabilities
- Bachelor's degree / Master / PhD in related IT discipline
- With 10 years' experience developing and deploying NLP solutions in professional capacity
- Experience with Python and machine learning frameworks (eg: TensorFlow, PyTorch etc)
- Familiar working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, etc will be highly advantageous
- Familiar with Knowledge Graph Solutions will be highly advantageous
- Still technically hands on, but have experience leading a small team
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.