Argyll Scott Thailand is supporting the top event company looking for 3D designer/ Event or Exhibition Designer (90K) to support the new upcoming projects. This role is a good opportunities to work with Global brands and build amazing portfolio.
- Identify Client Design Goals from Account Executive and creatives who took the job brief directly with client to understand client goals, theme, mood and tone, etc.
- Overall activities concerning an event, including idea generation, creating the final design for the event.
- Determining the best production process to apply, and managing the event production and implementation.
- While designing an event, you will takes into consideration the entire consumer journeys at the event.
- Ensure all events project come out unique, creative, suitable with brand images and following requirements on timeline.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape, Graphic, Fine Arts, or related field.
- Experienced at least 2-3 years in Events, Exhibitions, Booths or any 3D advertising design.
- Good design knowledge and able to use design tool efficiently such as 3D Max, Sketch up, V-ray, Ai, PS, Maya, etc.
- Able to work under pressures, handle multiple projects, take commitment to deliver good quality of works following timeline and hit deadline.
- Creative, Can-do attitude, excellent presentation skill and flexible.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.