- One of recognized regional leaders in garment growing strongly in Vietnam
- Adept Factory Manager with solid experience in Apparel & Fashion
About the job
Our client is looking for a Factory Manager who is to lead the daily production and contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance, with solid knowledge in manufacturing techniques, cutting & sewing garment, strong leadership.
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers regionally partnering with world-famous brands in apparel.
The Factory Manager is reporting directly to the General Director and is responsible for the followings:
- Develop and devise manufacturing strategies to streamline factory operations, running LEAN system
- Efficiently lead the production team to meet periodic targets in line with customer specifications
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure required productivity as well as safety, efficiency of operation and maintenance
- Monitor pre-production preparation and implementation of bulk production by sophisticated production planning control program
- Drive continuous improvement for manufacturing efficiency and on-time delivery by controlling costing through optimum use of workforce, material, machine and equipment
- Improve the defect rate to ensure deliver high quality of products and save wastage of resources
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensure competent workforce by efficient planning and training program
The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields, and academic training in Textile Technology, Clothing or equivalent qualifications. Several years' relevant experience in running factory operations and management, especially solid knowledge in manufacturing techniques and machine application in cutting and sewing garment in Vietnam and regional exposure.
Extensive know-how and hand-on experience with LEAN system
The ideal candidate should also acquire high level of endurance, cultural sensitivity, adaptability and demonstrate excellent leadership to drive and motivate the team.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, time management and prioritization skills are also essential to this position.
Great communication in written and spoken English is the must.
Ability to speak either Cantonese or Mandarin is good to have.
Open for local and foreign candidates.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a leading organisation in garment industry with regional exposure. This position offers competitive package with healthcare insurance, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.