Our client is doing the packaging material and container which has a great history in Thailand.
- Conducting and enhancing the quality of typical reporting and analytical packages (e.g. annual budget plan, periodic P&L rolling forecast, month-end analysis., etc.).
- Business partnering to the business operation team and providing all necessary support to the decision-making process.
- Drilling down into such operational areas (Production, Sales & Marketing) of the assigned business unit and linking the financial impacts to their activities for improvement operationally and financially. This also includes developing/introducing financial tools/indicators to track operational level performance.
- Conducting financial feasibility study, financial scenario analysis, in-depth financial review, and project performance tracking.
- The incumbent will work closely with hands-on and supportive CFO.
- Manager Level: Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics, Engineering. MBA is a plus. Minimum 15 years of experience in financial analysis, modeling, planning within a dynamic environment.
- Robust qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, with ability to interpret and synthesize financial data and present in an accurate, digestible, and actionable manner through MS PowerPoint and Excel (Basic statistical concept is a plus point).
- Advanced financial modeling skill (If not creating a financial model from scratch, the candidate must be able to translating businesses & operations into financials, and readjust the existing models to reflect the changes in business operations)
- Understand basic manufacturing cost accounting concept.
- Having the willingness to learn is the most important.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.